Know your rights
Simply email us at email@example.com to submit the request.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms of Service”, “Terms”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Inforge Academy’s Website, and the ordering, purchasing, and delivery of goods (electronic and otherwise).
- You can access the Inforge Academy website on the internet at www.inforgeacademy.com (the “Website”), and is owned as a sole proprietorship by Sam Gribble (“me", “myself", “I", “us”, “we”, and “our”).
- Please take great care in reviewing these terms and conditions, as they are very important for you (“your”, “yourself”, “client”, “customer”, and “user” – meaning our customer or prospective customer) and any agreement of sale (“purchase”, “sale”, and “contract”) you may enter with us.
- You will be asked kindly to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on the website. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer in your country of residence.
- By using the Website in its entirety and by creating an account with the Inforge Academy via the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms, Conditions, Policies and Notices stated herein, and where applicable on the website.
- It is your obligation to ensure that you understand all the terms and conditions stipulated in this document. You may directly contact the Inforge Academy and ask for clarification on any and all points listed herein.
- The references of “me", “myself", “I", “us", “our" and “your" should be construed accordingly.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- Only registered users may make purchases from the website (“registered user”).
- To register to make purchases with the Inforge Academy, you must provide your first name, surname, a unique email address, and a secure password. You will use your email address and password to access the website and its ability to purchase goods and services.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that your email address and password combination shall be:
- for your personal use,
- kept secret and not disclosed to any other party.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that by using your combination of email address and password – even in the case of fraudulent activities – you are liable for payments of orders placed with your account. Save where the order is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By using the Website, you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- The following types of products (“Goods”, “Items") are or may be available on our website from time to time: training guides, training courses, or informational documentation and/or blog posts.
- We may periodically change the products or services available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
- Our prices are quoted on our website.
- Our pricing is inclusive of VAT.
- We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect any sale agreement(s) that have previously come into force.
- All transactions are encrypted and secured by the appropriate encryption technology’s – for your complete protection.
- You will only be charged for the products and/or service you have selected to purchase.
- Payments can be made via the following means:
- or BitCoin.
- All payment transactions are handled by a secure and trusted third-party payment gateway.
- As an additional option, you may contact the Inforge Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain any records you require of your transactions.
- If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back (payment reversal) then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third-party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of ZAR 250.00 including VAT; and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
- and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this Section 4.7.
- You warrant and represent to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you have full authority, power, and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions;
- all the information that you provide to us in connection with your order is true, accurate, complete and non-misleading; and
- you will be able to take delivery of the products in accordance with these terms and conditions and our delivery policy.
- We warrant to you that:
- we have the right to sell the products that you buy;
- the products and services we sell to you are sold free from any charge or encumbrance, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- you shall enjoy quiet possession of the products you buy, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- and the products you buy will be of satisfactory quality.
- At the Inforge Academy, we put every effort into ensuring that every item listed is properly described and detailed in every way. Which includes, but is not limited to, the description, imagery, availability, purchase price, and/or delivery charge of applicable. It is however possible that some of these attributes could be inaccurate or incorrectly displayed.
- Should there be any errors whatsoever, in any form on the website (which are not due to negligence on our part). We shall not be held responsible/liable for any losses, claims, expenses or damages incurred as a result of said errors. Relating to any transaction base on said error.
- The Inforge Academy, it’s members, partners, affiliates, and suppliers will not be held responsible for any incorrect information regarding our products/goods/services displayed on on the Inforge Academy website, any third-party website, in any Inforge Academy guides or courses.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site, it’s products or it’s services at any time. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law,
- and, if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website, our products, our services or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
- In no case shall the Inforge Academy, it’s representatives, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licencors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- When you purchase an item or items from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your full name, and email address.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, our website, new products/services, updates to existing products/services, and other updates.
- How do you get my consent?
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Google analytics:
- Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates & Refunds
- From time to time updates and improvements will be made to guides and courses. We will notify you via our newsletter and/or social media channels of these changes.
- If you have already purchased a/the guide(s) or course(s) prior to any updates. You will have access to these changes free of charge by simply re-downloading the same guide or guides again, or reviewing the applicable section of the training course.
If you are not at all happy with the content and quality of your purchase. Please feel free to make contact via our email address email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase to discuss a full refund.